TRS offers training sessions covering a number of topics related to cooling tower and industrial facility operation. Participants will gain a thorough understanding of the topics covered, and the importance of the topics as they relate to efficiency of operation and economics. TRS provides textbooks, manuals, classroom instruction, and arranges hands-on active demonstrations with handouts. Training sessions can be generic or detailed, covering from 1/2 day to a full week, and can be individually tailored to fit the needs of the participants.
Training topics available include the following:
- Cooling tower theory of operation
- Cooling water treatment – fundamentals, goals, concerns and techniques
- Cooling tower maintenance and operation
- Optimizing water cooled systems for efficiency of operation
- Cooling tower performance monitoring for efficient operation, automatic and manual
- Methods of corrosion and its control in cooling towers and industrial facilities
- Scale control in cooling towers and heat exchange equipment
- Surface protection and alternative repairs though specialty coatings for industrial applications.